Your body is your vehicle through this life and just like a car it needs regular maintenance, good quality fuel and regular use.
Wellbeing Review – assessing the link between lifestyle and wellbeing
Working with you to help you:
- Recognise the behaviours that are causing you stress leading to dis-ease in your body, relationships and life.
- Identify healthier alternatives to strengthen your resilience and replenish your inner resources.
- Provide you with self-help tools enabling you to respond to life’s challenges from a place of calm.
Enabling you to move forward with renewed energy and vitality.
Re-balance – working with your body
Using a holistic approach and the basic tool of muscle testing (Kinesiology) to :
- Detect imbalances in your energy system
- Determine the underlying cause of these imbalances
- Re-balance using a range of techniques – acupressure, bach flower remedies and energy balancing, structural and emotional release techniques – quickly and effectively
The muscle test, is monitoring the ability to hold a muscle against light pressure. It does not measure the raw physical strength.
Who can benefit from a Wellbeing Review and Re-balance?
Prevention is better than cure and so anyone can benefit. However it is particularly helpful for those who experience:
- Constipation, Diarrhoea, Bloating,
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Inflammed Bowel Dis-ease, Crohns or Colitis
- Back, neck or shoulder pain
- Low energy and vitality
- Difficulty sleeping
- Unexplained health niggles
As a Holistic Health Therapist I can also provide personally tailored courses of treatments in Massage, Reiki or Reflexology. See my Code of Conduct.
- Tracy Reader, Denham
- Brian Wall, BPM Business consultant
- Fiona T, Maidenhead
- Jamie Pullen, Businessman, White Waltham